Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Schools Superintendent Edwin Quezada said both Lopez and Ramo Meier are leading the school district through "challenging times.".


JOURNAL NEWS: Yonkers Board of Education elects officers
By Ernie Garcia​

The Yonkers Board of Education reelected its leaders last week.

Board President Steve Lopez and vice-president Judith Ramos Meier will continue in their positions for another year, the board voted May 9.

"I will work just as hard next year as I did this year, if I don’t collapse," Lopez wrote in a statement, using the humor that is a hallmark of meetings that he oversees. "I keep saying it over and over, we have something very, very special as far as a collective group of people, we have never seen it before and I don’t think we will ever see again. It’s humbling and a privilege to serve for another year."......

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/education/2017/05/23/steve-lopez/336846001/

No comments:

Post a Comment