Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Who's running in the Nov. 7 election in Yonkers


Voters go to the polls in Yonkers on Tuesday, Nov. 7 to choose candidates for county and local offices

Polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m....

Westchester County executive 

Rob Astorino, R, C

George S Latimer , D, I, REF, WEP, WF

Westchester County clerk 

Timothy C Idoni , D, WEP, WF

Jim Chisholm, R, C, I, REF

Westchester County legislator District 14

David J Tubiolo, R, C, GRE, I, REF

Gwen Dean, D

Westchester County legislator District 15

Gordon A  Burrows, R, C, I, REF

Ruth Walter, D, WEP, WF

Westchester County legislator District 16

Christopher A Johnson, D, WF

Nicole A Benjamin, I

Westchester County legislator District 17

London Reyes, I, WF

Virginia M Perez, D

Yonkers City Court judge 

Mary Anne Scattaretico-Naber​, D, R, C, I, WF, REF

Yonkers Council District 2

Corazon Pineda Isaac​, D, I, WF

Yonkers Council District 4

John Rubbo​, R, C, I, GRE, REF

Maeve Marie Scott​ Scott, D, WEP, WF

Yonkers Council District 6

Anthony Merante​ , R, REF

Matthew Orefice​, D, WEP, WF

Tony Pagano, C, I

Yonkers Council President

Liam McLaughlin​, R, C, REF

Mike Khader , D, GRE, I, WEP, WF

Party abbreviations: 

D: Democrat

R: Republican

C: Conservative

I: Independence

G: Green

WF: Working Families

REF: Reform

WEP: Women Equality Party

No comments:

Post a Comment